Friday, June 1, 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, first off, you can't take this book too seriously. Becky is admittedly annoying and careless. But the book is hilarious, easy reading, mindless fun. And sometimes it's nice to escape to someone else's problems every once in a while, even if her problems are self-inflicted. I laughed a lot throughout this book. And quite frankly, I liked Becky even though she doesn't make the best choices. I have the next Confessions book in the queue for the next time I need a quick, light-hearted read. And with the way things are going in the world these days, that time may be coming soon. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! You are visitor number: