Friday, June 1, 2012

The Blood


The Blood (Morpheus Road, #3)The Blood by D.J. MacHale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the way D.J. MacHale writes. He sucks you in, grabs hold of your emotions and doesn't let go until you finally see the words "The End."  As a huge fan of his Pendragon series (I even read the three prequels which were not written by MacHale) I picked up Morpheus Road: The Light when it was first released, but kept pushing it back on my TBR list. Now I'm glad I did because I didn't have to wait for the sequels to be released to continue the story; I read all three books back-to-back. Great series and, although much shorter than Pendragon's ten book series, I found it to be just as action-filled and exciting.  It's a little dark but very kid-friendly and the way The Light and The Black interlock is pure genius. If you're going to start reading Morpheus Road, you may as well pick up all three at once. I guarantee you won't want to stop after the first one!!

Morpheus Road:
The Light
The Black
The Blood

View all my reviews

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! You are visitor number: