Monday, March 31, 2008

Diet Hell!

Ok. Here I am again in diet hell. Trying to lost that extra 30 lbs of "baby fat" before we go to Mexico this summer and some kid tries to un-beach me in my blue one-piece speedo. Dieting is the hardest thing in the world for me. On top of amazing will-power, you also have to wear invisible sensor-blinders. I used watch the Food Network when there's nothing else on. Today I watched the Science Channel and Discovery Health (a great channel for surpressing any appetite!) Cooking for the family is also difficult. I want to eat the things that they can eat. But I put on the blinders and ate my chicken and broccoli and pretended that those potatoes didn't even exist. Commercials are also a killer. Gosh, I love Taco Bell. It's only been a few days but my determination is steadfast. I reach a major milestone this year and refuse to be a 40 year old "14" (although I may be back up there by 41. Ha! Ha!) Let's see how I do...

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by! You are visitor number: